COVID-19 Resources For Businesses
FEDERAL CARES ACT – BUSINESS SUPPORT
Apply thru Local Lender – PAYROLL PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP)
Apply through existing SBA 7(a) lender or through any federally insured depository institution, federally insured credit union, and Farm Credit System institution that is participating. Consult with your local lender.
– Funding Capacity Reached – SBA (Small Business Administration) Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and Loan Advance Due to this high demand, SBA has changed its policy to limit EIDL Grants to $1,000 per employee and is unable to accept new applications at this time for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)-COVID-19 related assistance program (including EIDL Advances) based on available appropriations funding. Applicants who have already submitted their applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Debt Relief for Existing and New SBA Borrowers
The stimulus package includes $17 billion to provide immediate relief to small businesses through standard SBA 7(a), 504, or microloans. Under this provision, SBA will cover all loan payments for existing SBA borrowers, including principal, interest, and fees, for six months. This relief will also be available to new borrowers who take out an SBA loan within six months after March 27, 2020.
STATE OF NJ
New! Self-Employed, Independent Contractor
NJ ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (EDA)
4/13 – Funding Capacity Reached –Apply Online – NJ EDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan Program
4/3 – Funding Capacity Reached – Apply Online – NJ EDA Small Business Loan Program
COVID-19 Resources For the Community
- For Text Updates from the State of New Jersey text NJCOVID to 898-211
- 2-1-1 New Jersey Informational Hotline: 211
- Hunterdon Healthcare Community Hotline: 908-788-6440
- Hunterdon Helpline: 908-782-4357
- Flemington Dispatch/Police Non-Emergency Line: 908-782-3434