Event Series: Print Club
February 20 @ 4:00 am - October 16 @ 1:00 am$15 – $30
Mondays, 6-9PM, $15-30 sliding scale
Flemington DIY Print Club is a weekly open studio held from 6-9PM every Monday, $15-30 per printer. It provides an opportunity for local artists and community members new to arts processes to utilize shared printmaking facilities. Print Club provides a platform for artists to network, build community, and work collaboratively.
Please check Flemington DIY’s Facebook/Instagram for notice of any cancellations of Print Club.
What You Need to Know:
- Check in on arrival. Pay what you like on our sliding scale between $15-30
- There are blank t-shirts available for purchase for $10 each so you can make MORE STUFF!
- All screens burned before 8PM – sorry, no exceptions (arrive at 6PM to secure your spot)
- Arrive with a print-out of your design in the size you want it. Your print-out must be black ink on white paper (your final design will be any color ink you choose)
- Clean up begins at 8:40PM so that our amazing volunteers can leave by 9PM
- Clean up ALL YOUR STUFF so there is no ink to be seen! You may need to scrub your screen, squeegee, and other tools
- Get your screen and gear checked by volunteer staff before leaving (ink left on screens will ruin them)
- Ink cures on your shirt in six days OR heat set ink by placing garment in dryer for a cycle or with an iron for a few minutes. Do not wash before it is cured