- This event has passed.
FRIDAYS – Filling Station at Turntable Junction
October 9, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Friday, repeating until October 30, 2020
The Flemington Community Partnership invites you to a night of fun with friends, local eats, tasty beer and music at the historic Turntable
- The Filling Station at Turntable Junction will operate from 5:00pm to 10:00pm on Friday evenings from September 11th – October 30, 2020.
- All patrons are required to wear masks within the venue while walking through the space and encouraged to wear while seated. Patrons may remove masks when enjoying a beverage or dining but will be reminded to put the mask back on when leaving the premises. No entry without a mask will be permitted.
- Chairs and blankets are strongly encouraged for patron comfort to enjoy the music and beverages while social distancing. Tables and chairs will be provided within the space but will be used on a first come, first serve basis and we cannot guarantee availability. All tables and chairs will be sanitized by staff upon rotation of patron use.
- Patrons are encouraged to pick up food or have food delivered to the space from one of our local restaurants. Although there are some restaurants close to the Filling Station, no alcohol can be brought outside of the beer garden area.
- Porta-potties and hand washing stations are present on site for patron use.
- Lone Eagle Brewing will be on site serving up your favorite local beers! Sangria will also be available for purchase.
- Chirp Workshop will be open for children’s activities including Stuff-a-plush! Stay tuned for more Chrip Activities at the Filling Station AND upcoming workshops on Facebook!
- Stay tuned for the band will take the stage to perform !
Entrance and Exits:
- Patrons are required to enter the venue through Fulper road, next to Chirp Workshop (the coral building) and will exit the area by the brick path in front of Chirp. The event is one way in and one way out — however in an emergency there would be multiple exits.
- The venue perimeter will be secured with fencing to ensure safety within the beer garden space.
ID’s and Wristbands:
- ID’s will be checked at the door for age verification.
- Wristbands for those 21+ will be distributed to ensure no alcohol is served to minors at the event. No alcohol can leave the beer garden.
Crowd Control and Advanced Tickets:
- There is a maximum capacity of 250 persons within the park-like space to ensure proper social distancing protocol can be followed.
- Patrons who arrive with an Eventbrite ticket before 8:00pm will have priority access into the space. Patrons who arrive before after 8:00pm may need to wait for spaces to open within the venue.
***RESERVATION HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims against the Flemington Community Partnership, Borough of Flemington and Fulper and Turntable LLC relating to such risks. By reserving a ticket or entering the premises you agree to these terms.