¡Vamos Flemington! – Hispanic Heritage Night at The Filling Station Friday, Sept 25, 2020, 5-10pm
- 9/25 – Vamos Flemington: Heritage Night – all are welcome! Food, beer, entertainment, and last chance to fill out the census – representatives will be on hand to help!
- 10/2- Beer Garden with Live Music
- 10/9 – Oktoberfest at the Filling Station
- 10/16 – Beer Garden with Live Music
- 10/18-10/23 – Celebrate Restaurant Week at the Filling Station – OPEN all week! Start here and head to your favorite spot, or bring in your takeout to enjoy with an adult beverage.
- 10/30 – Beer Garden with Live Music
- Patrons are required to enter the venue through Fulper road, next to Chirp Workshop (the coral building) and will exit the area by the brick path in front of Chirp.
- There is a maximum capacity of 250 persons within the park-like space to ensure proper social distancing protocol can be followed.
- Patrons who arrive with an Eventbrite ticket before 8:00pm will have priority access. Patrons who arrive after 8:00pm may need to wait for spaces to open.
- ID’s will be checked at the door, and wristbands will be used for those 21 and over.
- No entry without a mask will be permitted. All patrons are required to wear masks within the venue while walking through the space. Patrons may remove masks when enjoying a beverage or dining.
- Chairs and blankets are encouraged to maintain social distancing. Tables and chairs will be provided but will be used on a first come, first serve basis. All tables and chairs will be sanitized by staff upon rotation of patron use.
- The Filling Station at Turntable Junction will operate from 5:00pm to 10:00pm on Friday evenings from September 11th – October 30, 2020.
Outdoor Comedy Fundraiser for Flemington Fire Dept, Saturday, September 26th, 8pm, Teaberry’s Tea Room (outdoor tent), 2 Main Street Tickets: garden-state-comedy-club.
Sidewalk Sales, Saturday, September 26th, throughout Flemington. Make it a day with bargain hunting, exploring, and lots of great places to eat!
Next Weekend! Townwide Yard Sale & Sidewalk Sales, Sat/Sun, October 3rd and 4th throughout Flemington. Treasures and finds await – and lots of great places to grab coffee, treats or lunch!
Attachments and Sage is Celebrating 20 Year in business with 20 Act of Kindness
Fall in Love with Flemington
Show us what you LOVED about Flemington today! Take a picture of your new Flemington purchase or favorite location and share it with your friends on Facebook using the hashtag #loveflemington. 10 winners will receive a $25 gift card to any local borough business of their choice! The fun goes through the end of October.
DINE-IN, DINE-OUT, or TAKE-OUT!
Many Flemington restaurants have opened for INDOOR DINING as of Friday, September 4th. Capacity is limited to 25% and patrons must wear masks until seated. Other rules apply. Check with your favorite spot to see what dining options they offer. DINE-IN, DINE-OUT, or TAKE-OUT – your support of local businesses is appreciated during these unprecedented times!
Outdoor Table Service Patio Dining
Outdoor Seating at Cafes and More