Family Night at The Filling Station with Chirp Workshop & DISNEY’S COCO! Friday, Sept 18, 2020, 5-10pm
- 9/25 – Vamos Flemington: Heritage Night – all are welcome! Food, beer, entertainment, and last chance to fill out the census – representatives will be on hand to help!
- 10/2- Beer Garden with Live Music
- 10/9 – Oktoberfest at the Filling Station
- 10/16 – Beer Garden with Live Music
- 10/18-10/23 – Celebrate Restaurant Week at the Filling Station – OPEN all week! Start here and head to your favorite spot, or bring in your takeout to enjoy with an adult beverage.
- 10/30 – Beer Garden with Live Music
- Patrons are required to enter the venue through Fulper road, next to Chirp Workshop (the coral building) and will exit the area by the brick path in front of Chirp.
- There is a maximum capacity of 250 persons within the park-like space to ensure proper social distancing protocol can be followed.
- Patrons who arrive with an Eventbrite ticket before 8:00pm will have priority access. Patrons who arrive after 8:00pm may need to wait for spaces to open.
- ID’s will be checked at the door, and wristbands will be used for those 21 and over.
- No entry without a mask will be permitted. All patrons are required to wear masks within the venue while walking through the space. Patrons may remove masks when enjoying a beverage or dining.
- Chairs and blankets are encouraged to maintain social distancing. Tables and chairs will be provided but will be used on a first come, first serve basis. All tables and chairs will be sanitized by staff upon rotation of patron use.
- The Filling Station at Turntable Junction will operate from 5:00pm to 10:00pm on Friday evenings from September 11th – October 30, 2020.
Congratulations Lyndsay, $300 Gift Card Winner! Thank you for shopping local and sharing these great pics! #flemingtoniscool
Outdoor Comedy , Saturday, September 24th, 8pm, Lone Eagle Brewing, 44 Stangl Rd. Tickets: eventbrite.com/e/outdoor-comedy-at-lone-eagle-brewing
SAVE THE DATE
Save the Date! Townwide Yard Sale & Sidewalk Sales , Sat/Sun, October 3rd and 4th throughout Flemington. Treasures and finds await – and lots of great places to grab coffee, treats or lunch!
Attachments and Sage is Celebrating 20 Year in business with 20 Act of Kindness
DINE-IN, DINE-OUT, or TAKE-OUT!
Many Flemington restaurants have opened for INDOOR DINING as of Friday, September 4th. Capacity is limited to 25% and patrons must wear masks until seated. Other rules apply. Check with your favorite spot to see what dining options they offer. DINE-IN, DINE-OUT, or TAKE-OUT – your support of local businesses is appreciated during these unprecedented times!
Outdoor Table Service Patio Dining
Outdoor Seating at Cafes and More