The Flemington Fire Department and FCP invite you to a night of fun with friends, local eats, tasty beer (and sangria) and music at historic Turntable! Marshall’s Dixieland Jazz Band will take the stage to perform!
Come out and support our local VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT!
- Lone Eagle Brewing will be on site serving up your favorite local beer. Sangria and hot dogs from 49Dog will also be available for purchase.
- Patrons are encouraged to pick up food or have food delivered to the space from one of our local restaurants.
- Chirp Workshop will be open for children’s activities including Stuff-a-plush!
- Patrons are required to enter the venue through Fulper road, next to Chirp Workshop (the coral building) and will exit the area by the brick path in front of Chirp.
- There is a maximum capacity of 250 persons within the park-like space to ensure proper social distancing protocol can be followed.
- Patrons who arrive with an Eventbrite ticket before 8:00pm will have priority access. Patrons who arrive after 8:00pm may need to wait for spaces to open.
- ID’s will be checked at the door, and wristbands will be used for those 21 and over.
- No entry without a mask will be permitted. All patrons are required to wear masks within the venue while walking through the space. Patrons may remove masks when enjoying a beverage or dining.
- Chairs and blankets are encouraged to maintain social distancing. Tables and chairs will be provided but will be used on a first come, first serve basis. All tables and chairs will be sanitized by staff upon rotation of patron use.
- The Filling Station at Turntable Junction will operate from 5:00pm to 10:00pm on Friday evenings from September 11th – October 30, 2020.
- Stay tuned for special programming including FAMILY NIGHTS with Chirp Workshop.
MORE FUN HAPPENING THIS WEEKEND!
Sidewalk Sales, Saturday, September 19th, throughout Flemington. Make it a day with bargain hunting, exploring, and lots of great places to eat!
DINE-IN, DINE-OUT, or TAKE-OUT!
Many Flemington restaurants have opened for INDOOR DINING as of Friday, September 4th. Capacity is limited to 25% and patrons must wear masks until seated. Other rules apply. Check with your favorite spot to see what dining options they offer. DINE-IN, DINE-OUT, or TAKE-OUT – your support of local businesses is appreciated during these unprecedented times!
Outdoor Table Service Patio Dining
Outdoor Seating at Cafes and More